Professional Water Heater Installations & Replacements in San Pedro & the Surrounding Areas
While many people are somewhat knowledgeable about general air heating units, the water heater often tends to be more mysterious. Most of us may associate water heaters as the giant gurgling tank in the depths of our parents’ basement, an enigma that sent us racing up the steps as quickly as possible.
So, what do you do when this critical unit breaks, creating chaos as everyone discovers that there’s no more hot water? There has to be a better solution than shivering in an icy shower, and that’s where Big League Plumbing and Rooter jumps in to save the day.
Call or contact our team online today for immediate, same-day assistance for any water heater repair in San Pedro.
24/7 Availability for Emergency Water Heater Repairs & Replacements
These are just a few signals that your water heating system is coming to the end of its functionality and an indication that you will soon be bathing in a freezing cascade of water. If you notice these signs, however, there’s no need to fear an icy blast. Not only do we provide same-day service, but we are also available 24/7 to take care of all your water heater repairs and replacements.
Contact Our Water Heater Professionals in San Pedro Today for a Free Estimate!
The mysterious water heaters in our parents’ basements may have terrified us as children, but there’s no reason to worry when you can rely on the specialized plumbing services at Big League Plumbing and Rooter. Family owned and family operated, we value our customers’ time and needs so highly that we will even give you an absolutely free estimate. Take a few moments to read about what our past customers' have to say about our services.
“He Kept me informed of the job situation & approximate cost. I was pleased when he left, it was clean.” I F.
“No hidden charges and his estimate was what we spoke about.” Julio G.
“They quickly quoted me out and had the work done within a couple of hours after hanging up the phone with them. Excellent service, could not be any happier with their service!” Brandon E.
Why choose Big League?
Family Owned & Operated
You may be considering the possibility of trying to install a water heater yourself, hoping to save a few dollars in the process. However, properly setting up a water heater is much more complex than it looks.
If you truly want to ensure optimal performance and efficiency of your water heater, it is always best to contact one of our professional technicians.
Benefits of Having a Pro Install Your Water Heater
Benefits of having a professional water heater installation include:
- You can make sure that your installation is done correctly from the beginning.
- You can live without worrying about having to pay costly expenses for accidental mistakes during the installation process.
- You can trust that you can use your water heater reliably, without the need for additional repairs.
- Having a Big League Plumbing and Rooter technician install your heater the right way the first time will create a maximum lifespan of your water system.
5 Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
There can be many signs, but here are a few of the most important and obvious ones to be on the lookout for. Water heater repairs in San Pedro, CA should be taken seriously, and our team can help 24/7.
- Snapping or popping sounds - If there's been enough sediment build-up in your tank then these minerals could be interacting with one another and causing these snapping or popping sounds. It's a sign that your unit could use a cleaning to get rid of the sediment build up.
- Cold flashes in your hot shower - What this means is that the tube that's responsible for bringing in cold water into your unit is leaking incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
- Rusty colored water - If you have this discoloration in your hot water then call in our San Pedro water heater repair experts. It could be that the rust is localized around the anode rod and you just need us to replace the rod.
- Your water is only lukewarm - This could be a sign for water heater replacement but your heating element is likely fixable by our water heater repair experts.
- Slow water pressure - Another indicator that you should call in our San Pedro water heater repair experts is slow water pressure. This is another symptom of sediment build up and your unit just needs a thorough rinse.
Because the water heater is such a mystery to so many, it may be difficult to figure out exactly when, where, and why it’s failing. Now, of course it's normal to think that repairing your water heater would be more affordable. However, sometimes it can be more financially reasonable to replace the system altogether. Over time, the price of a water heater with consistent issues will add up. That being said, let's dive into a few reasons why replacement may make the most sense for your San Pedro, CA home.
signs that your water heater is breaking down could include:
- Abnormal rumbling, groaning, or hissing sounds - Not all sounds from your unit are alike. If you hear these loud rumbling or groaning sounds contact our San Pedro water heater replacement specialists.
- Unusual rust-colored or dirty water - If all of your water is rusty, then it's your pipes. But if only your hot water is rusty, then you either have a rusty anode rod or the corrosion has spread to the rest of your unit. Replacing the anode rod is easy, but if the corrosion has spread to the tank, then you'll need a new one.
- Metallic smells or taste of water - If your hot water tastes or looks a little bit off, it's possible that the inner coating in your tank has begun peeling and needs to be replaced.
- Collected leakage around the water heater unit - Like sounds, not all leaks are the same. If a water line is leaking, it's pretty replaceable but the tank is another story.
- Prolonged length in the time it takes to heat water - If something is off with your heating element, it could either need repair or outright replacement.
- You keep running out of hot water - If you run out of hot water time and time again, then consult our San Pedro water heater replacement experts. Your tank clearly isn't big enough and you should consider upgrading to a bigger tank or a tankless water heater that doesn't run out of hot water.