San Pedro Pipe Repair & Repiping
Palos Verdes Pipe Installation Experts
If your home was built over 25 years ago, you could have damaged, leaky, or corroded pipes. Perhaps you have already experienced problems due to bad piping. As time goes on, you can anticipate that things will only get worse. When your pipes are at the bottom of the ninth, rely on our San Pedro piping and repiping specialists to bring in the winning solution.
5 Signs You Need Pipe Repair
1. Cracked wall paint - Not all leaks are going to be significant enough to cause a water stain, but cracked wall paint could be an indication that there's more pressure on your wall than normal.
2. The smell of mold or mildew - If your water leak goes unnoticed for long enough you could have a lot of standing water in an area with no ventilation which is the perfect recipe for mold and mildew growth,
3. Visible water stain - If you're luck you'll get a water stain in a part of the house that's visible. Make sure to contact our San Pedro pipe repair experts sooner rather than later because the fix could be more pricey if you need substantial water damage restoration.
4. An unusually high water bill - If you're unlucky, you won't notice the leak until you go to pay the water bill and it's a lot higher than normal.
5. The water meter test - If you ever want to test to see if you have a leak on your property, then turn off all your water and head to the water meter. If the dial is still moving then get in touch with our pipe repair experts.
Contact Big League Plumbing and Rooter today to get started with a free estimate for your San Pedro pipe repair or repiping service.
What Is Repiping a Home?
Repiping is the process of replacing the old hot and cold water pipes that are in your home with new pipes. As you can imagine, the labor involved is quite extensive and is best handled by a professional. Our plumbing specialists have the skills and tools to perform the project quickly, effectively, and with minimal disruption to your daily routine. Depending on the size of your home, repiping could take anywhere from 2-3 days to a week.
Signs It’s Time to Repipe Your Home
Water pipes form the backbone of your plumbing system. When a water line is damaged, it can lead to a whole host of problems, including major leaks, smells of sewage, and standing water in your lawn. To avoid a disruption in the flow and drainage of water in your home, you may need to replace your current piping.
Knowing when to repipe a home is critical. To install new pipes too soon means wasting money. Conversely, waiting too long to replace your piping can result in devastating plumbing problems that wreak havoc on your home. Where’s the sweet spot?
You can know it’s time to repipe your home when:
Your pipes are leaking
Your pipes are suffering from rust or corrosion
Your pipes are making loud banging or creaking noises
You have difficulties adjusting the temperature of your water
Your water is discolored or doesn’t smell right
You have experienced a decrease in your water pressure
If you notice any of these issues, give our plumbing experts a call right away. We can evaluate your pipes and help you determine if it’s time to repipe your house. Of course, our first priority will be to see if a repair will sufficiently remedy the problem. You can trust our team to provide you with honest advice about what is best for you and your home.
Get it Piped Right!
Whether you are repiping an older home or installing a piping system in a new home or addition, you want to make sure the job is done right. What a dreaded thought of getting everything covered up only to have a leak occur in the near future. When you leave the job to Big League Plumbing and Rooter, we’ll make sure all the bases are covered so that you’re left with nothing to worry about.
For high-quality piping and repiping services in San Pedro, contact (424) 312-0429 now. We have a longtime winning streak of delivering exceptional results.
Family Owned & Operated