For all your tankless water heater needs, turn to Big League Plumbing and Rooter. Our skilled plumbers have extensive experience servicing and installing all major makes and models of tankless water heaters. Whether your existing system needs to be tuned up or you’re interested in upgrading your conventional tank water heater to a tankless model, we are here to help. Our Long Beach tankless water heater professionals get the job done right, and fast.
Call (424) 312-0429 or contact us online for high-quality, reliable service.
Is It Worth Getting a Tankless Water Heater?
If you need a new water heater, a tankless water heater can be a worthwhile investment.
Consider some of the benefits of tankless water heaters below:
- Energy savings: Tankless water heaters are more energy efficient than traditional storage tank water heaters. They heat water on demand, which means they only consume energy when hot water is needed. This can result in significant savings on your energy bills over time.
- Endless hot water: Unlike storage tank water heaters that can run out of hot water, tankless water heaters provide a continuous supply of hot water. This can be particularly beneficial for larger households or properties with high hot water usage.
- Space-saving design: Tankless water heaters are compact and take up less space compared to traditional tank water heaters. They can be installed on walls or even outdoors, freeing up valuable space in your home.
- Longer lifespan: Tankless water heaters tend to have a longer lifespan compared to storage tank water heaters. With proper maintenance, they can last up to 20 years, whereas tank water heaters typically last around 10 – 15 years.
Ready to upgrade to a tankless water heater? Big League Plumbing and Rooter has access to a variety of top-performing, energy-efficient systems designed to maximize your comfort, efficiency, and savings. Contact our Long Beach tankless water heater experts to discuss your hot water needs and count on us to select and install the perfect system for your home or business.
Can You Run Out of Hot Water with a Tankless Water Heater?
No, you cannot run out of hot water with a tankless water heater. Unlike traditional tank water heaters, tankless models do not store hot water. They heat water on demand, providing a continuous supply of hot water as long as there is a demand for it. Therefore, you never have to worry about running out of hot water with a tankless water heater!
9 Signs You Need to Schedule a Tankless Water Heater Repair
While tankless water heaters are designed to operate with minimal maintenance, the occasional repair may be needed to keep your system running as efficiently and effectively as possible. Monitor your system for signs of struggle so that you know when to call Big League Plumbing and Rooter.
Here are 9 warning signs you need to schedule a tankless water heater repair:
- Water not getting hot enough
- Fluctuations in water temperature
- Bits of sediment in your water
- Water with an unusual taste or odor
- Loud noises coming from the unit
- Water leaking from the unit
- No hot water
- A sudden drop in water pressure
- The unit keeps shutting off
There is truly no problem too big or too small for our highly trained plumbers to take on. We are skilled in diagnosing a range of tankless water heater problems. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, we’ll have your unit back up and running before you know it.
There for You 24/7!
Experiencing serious problems with your tankless water heater? Big League Plumbing and Rooter is committed to being there for you when you need us, which is why we offer same-day and 24/7 emergency plumbing services. No matter the time of day or night, you can count on our experts to arrive in fully stocked service vehicles, ready to restore comfort to your home or business.
Call (424) 312-0429 for tankless water heater services in Long Beach. We look forward to serving you!
“They quickly quoted me out and had the work done within a couple of hours after hanging up the phone with them. Excellent service, could not be any happier with their service!” Brandon E.
“He Kept me informed of the job situation & approximate cost. I was pleased when he left, it was clean.” I F.
“No hidden charges and his estimate was what we spoke about.” Julio G.
Why choose Big League?
Family Owned & Operated